Monday, April 12

Boxes, Hampers & Trash Bags


April 5, 2010 at 8:30 pm...my life and world as I knew it came to a screeching halt. Ryan Owen Barber went to be with the lord, leaving me behind falling deeper and deeper in a dark dark hole. This morning I woke up early holding on tightly to the necklace and only tangible piece of my boyfriend I have left. I wandered around my parent's house feeling lost. I am 19 years old and I felt tears come to my eyes as I sat down on the hardwood floor in the computer room and stared at what my life has now become. Our beginning, the light of hope we had found, the forever we were planning...has been reduced to boxes, hampers and trash bags. The road ahead of me looks so dark and uncertain. As of now, the only hope and string I'm holding onto is remembering his voice telling me...I have to keep moving. Through this blog, I'd like to share with the world the stories I have of the most amazing man I've ever loved. Our love was like a shooting star, rare, beautiful, but ended too soon. Through our memories, the Ryan we all knew and loved will live on forever...and it would be my honor to share how amazing this man was in the last seven months of his life.
Always in my heart...
I love you Ryan Owen Barber.

1 comment:

  1. Arianne. I cant wait to read all of your memories. <3 you girl

    Freedom

    ReplyDelete